- New York,NY
DCM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Since 1997 DCM Inc. has proudly helped some of the most prestigious cultural, political, and advocacy organizations in North America. We are currently looking for candidates to join our team as an Assistant Manager for one of our many national campaigns. This position is an entry-level position for those with calling experience looking to learn more about arts and political fundraising & marketing campaigns with opportunities for growth within the organization. We provide full training and are looking for someone to dive in with enthusiasm and the appetite to succeed!
Assistant Managers are responsible for managing designated campaign's shifts and shifts when the Campaign Manager is unavailable. The Assistant Manager assumes responsibility for those specific shifts only; it is not their responsibility to manage the entire week's shifts. While managing these specific shift(s), it is the Assistant Manager's role to maximize campaign revenue for the client by managing calling staff and completing the administrative duties associated with running a full calling shift. A calling shift is generally 4 hours in duration.
Essential Duties of the Position:
* Assumes the responsibilities of the Campaign Manager during designated shifts and/or in the event that the Campaign Manager is absent.
* Manages and supervises campaign calling staff during designated shifts, as assigned by the Campaign Manager and/or Campaign Account Executive. This includes arriving early to prepare and present sales/success meeting, taking attendance, leads distribution, coaching and motivating phone reps, enforcing proper phone room rules and etiquette, checking all transactions for quality control, keeping track of revenue raised per employee, and closing the shift in a timely and thorough fashion.
* Assists in hiring, training, and/or discipline of calling staff personnel under the direction of the primary Campaign Manager to ensure maximum productivity.
* Produces timely and accurate campaign reports associated with their designated shifts. This includes data entry into DCM's internal database CenterStage.
* Provides accurate transactions to the client's box office and/or development office.
* Assist with the data entry of employee information, attendances, sales and gift data, lead resolutions into DCM's internal database CenterStage.
* Assists with the completion and organization of new hire paperwork.
* Follows and enforces DCM's company policies and procedures.
* Performs a variety of additional duties related to the campaign as assigned or requested by the Campaign Manager or DCM Home Office.
This position is classified as Part Time, Hourly and Non-Exempt. DCM is committed to growth and development within our company. Currently, this position is fully remote.
To apply please submit a c over letter and resume through our online application at All sections of the online application must be completed in order to be considered for the position. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
DCM has a sincere appreciation of diversity and we encourage people from all communities to apply.
Learn more about DCM Inc by visiting our website: www.dcmtm.com