- New York,NY
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ronnie Dunlap
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $115,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are headquartered in downtown Manhattan and has been an owner of commercial real estate for over 30 years. We are apart of a larger entity, which is headquartered in Germany. Its activities include food, shipping, banking, chemicals, hotels and real estate.
Why join us?
- Dental insurance!
- Health insurance!
- Great paid time off plan!
- Vision insurance!
- Great work/life balance!
- Discretionary Bonus
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Permanent Project Accountant to join our Finance team. As a Project Accountant, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the financial aspects of various real estate projects. You will work closely with project managers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure that financial goals are met and projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage and oversee the financial aspects of various real estate projects
- Prepare and review project budgets, forecasts, and financial reports
- Monitor project expenses and ensure that they are within budget
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that project timelines are met
- Review and approve invoices and purchase orders
- Reconcile project accounts and ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded
- Prepare and submit project billing and ensure that invoices are paid on time
- Provide financial analysis and support to project managers and other stakeholders
- Ensure that all financial reporting and accounting practices comply with company policies and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience in real estate accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Project Accountant with a passion for real estate and a desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.