- Dish Network
- Staten Island,NY
Join our elite, award-winning Inside Sales & Retention team. Target earnings of $68,000 with the ability to earn more than six figures a year!
At DISH, we are changing how the world communicates by connecting customers with the best experiences in entertainment and technology. Our inbound sales and customer retention team members successfully influence existing and future customer decision-making by selling the value of DISH s products and services using a consultative approach. This position is 100% inbound new and existing customers - no cold calling!
What s In It for You?
The total target compensation for this position is $68,000 per year, consisting of base pay and uncapped commission, with the potential to earn significantly more based on performance. In this role, your attitude, effort, enthusiasm, and need to achieve directly fuel your ability to earn, with top performers making well over six figures annually!
You ll also receive the following:
- Comprehensive paid training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Paid time off, 401(k) with company-matched funds, employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement
- Free DISH TV at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and Boost Mobile plans
- Incredible Rewards and Recognition program with food days, branded clothing, high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more
Our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within.
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with commensurate title and hourly pay increase
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term career with a Fortune 200 company that generates over $17 billion in revenue. DISH provides the training, development, and tools to be successful.
Interested? Apply now and let s talk!
This position entails working in-office at a desk handling inbound customer calls throughout your shift. Individuals in this position work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week), including weekends and holidays.
Base pay is $20.50/hour with an uncapped commission. The target compensation is $68,000 per year.
At DISH, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests, and make important connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully sell DISH products and services to new and existing customers using the ability to present compelling offers and influence customer decision-making
- Effectively manage time, open to learning new methods, and looking to advance as a sales contributor
- Demonstrate the ability and resilience to bounce back from challenges and maintain focus on larger goals
- Assess each customer and their needs to offer the best value
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Document customer information including demographic, billing, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, listen to the customer, and ensure their satisfaction
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates preferred
- Candidates must complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week), on-site in one of our Direct Sales facilities
- Onsite location
- Desk position
- Full-time schedule (40 hours per week) provided during offer call - variable hours which include weekends and holidays
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits.
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.