This Jobot Job is hosted by: Natalie Hocevar
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Fabrication at your fingertips. We are helping manufacturers, artisans and many more with our state of the art technology. Giving you the ability to cut anything from anywhere.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales Engineer with a passion for technology and a keen interest in the manufacturing industry. This is a permanent, full-time position, offering an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking team in a rapidly evolving industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for our state-of-the-art digital manufacturing equipment, helping to drive our business forward and shape the future of manufacturing.
Why join us?
Competitive Salary + Lucrative Commission + Equity / Local to Yonkers, NY / Health, Dental, Vision Included
- Act as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our digital manufacturing equipment, demonstrating how our innovative solutions can meet potential customers' needs.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions and benefits to customers.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify potential business opportunities, develop sales strategies, and meet sales targets.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, as well as after-sales support services.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver technical proposals and quotes.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Continually enhance product knowledge and sales skills to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role within the manufacturing industry.
- Proven technical skills in digital manufacturing equipment, manufacturing equipment, mechanical machinery, and machine shop.
- Solid experience in sales, fabrication, and prototyping.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical information into clear, concise language.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and prospects.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.